Flood 1G Wood Stripper (Commercial Address Delivery Only) -8 Pk
- Strips latex, oil, semi-transparent and solid color stains from exterior wood surfaces
- Effective in removing 100% acrylic finishes prior to staining with a new application
- Can be used full strength or diluted for multiple uses
- Reduces mill glaze found in new wood
- Eliminates grade stamps on wood and is effective in removing stains that are tough to get rid of, such as grease
- Prepares wood or composite surfaces for staining
Premium Wood Stripper - A stain stripper and cleaner that is formulated to strip 100% acrylic and oil semi-transparent and solid-hide stains from vertical and horizontal surfaces including decks, railings, siding and fences. When staining a deck, it allows you to "get back to basics" with previously coated wood to renew the appearance of your exterior wood surfaces. Removes loose and peeling previous coatings - a critical step before you stain a deck with any new finish.
•Exterior use only
•All new or weathered exterior wood or composite surfaces
•Exterior wood decks, fences, siding and furniture
•Coated or uncoated surfaces
•Wear chemical-resistant gloves, boots, goggles and protective clothing.
•Use caution when walking on wet surfaces during application.
•Shake well before mixing.
•To reduce mill glaze add one quart of Wood Stripper to 4 quarts water.
•For stripping and removing stains, use full strength.
•If mildew is present, add one quart of bleach to one gallon of Wood Stripper.
•To enhance product activation, work the Flood Wood Stripper into the wood with a stiff nylon or synthetic brush using a scrubbing action.
•For vertical surfaces, work from bottom to top.
•Apply between 50° F - 80° F.
•100 - 125 sq ft/gal (9.3 - 11.6 sq m/gal)