Flood 1G Chestnut Spa-N-Deck 250 VOC
- Peel-resistant film bonds onto the wood for a premium quality outdoor wood stain for wood decks, docks and siding
- The Flood® Spa-N-Deck® System bonds "in" and "on" the wood, providing a tough, durable, lustrous finish that enhances the natural appearance and characteristics of the wood with unsurpassed protection from moisture
- Unlike many outdoor wood stains, Spa-N-Deck is ideal for use in tropical areas with year-round high temperatures and sun exposure
- The Spa-N-Deck System is a two-part system (Base Coat and 100% Acrylic Finish Coat)
- Spa-N-Deck Base Coat (step 1) is designed to penetrate deeply into the wood's pores, delivering superior adhesion and ensuring maximum life and peel resistance of Spa-N-Deck 100% Acrylic Finish (step 2)
- Available in six wood tone color choices
- Easy soap and water cleanup
Clear/Toner look Spa-N-Deck® lasts 2+ years. Adds slight color when using a toned product. Highlights the natural wood grain. Ideal for newer, less weathered wood.
•Exterior use only
•New or weathered exterior wood surfaces
•Exterior decks, docks, siding, fences, shakes, shingles, log homes, pressure-treated lumber, plywood (including T1-11), doors, trim and outdoor wood furniture
•New wood requires time to dry out and open pores before finishing. To test, pour a cup of water on a horizontal wood surface. If it is absorbed into the wood within 30 seconds, it is ready to be finished.
•Surfaces must be clean, free of dirt, grime, mildew and previous coatings.
•Weathered, uncoated surfaces: clean with Flood WOOD STRIPPER prior to coating.
•Previously coated surfaces: remove finish with Flood WOOD STRIPPER prior to coating.
•Allow wood to dry 48 hours before finishing.
•If applying with a roller or sprayer, always backbrush.
•Apply between 50° F - 80° F.
•150 - 200 sq ft/gal (13.9 - 18.6 sq m/gal)
•Coverage will vary depending on the type, age and texture of the wood.
•24 - 48 hours, depending on temperature and humidity
•Does not exceed 275 g/L
Note: Color accuracy will vary based on monitor and printer calibrations. Please visit your local Flood dealer to view actual color samples before making a final color decision.
Download MSDS Sheet Download Technical Data Sheet
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files.
You can download it for free if you don't have it.
|Optional Accessories||Price||Sale Price||Quantity|
|Merit Pro 7 Piece Kit With Metal Tray||$14.18|