Mr Longarm 8689 Woodmates Telewash Water-Fed System
- Designed specifically for wood staining, the Woodmates
- spectrum of tools can tackle all types of wooden surfaces
- the home/pro may encounter.
- Flextech™ foam pads are tear-resistant and hold more
- stain than other pads, while reducing drips and pooling
- for smooth, even coverage.
- Replaceable pads remove easily for quick clean-ups.
- It's wood staining...made simple.
Outdoor living spaces have become an important part of our homes. But caring for these spaces can be a real challenge. The Telewash quickly cleans many outdoor surfaces including wood, composite, brick, stone, tile and concrete. Telewash is the perfect wood deck prep tool. It won’t damage wood the way pressure washers can and its stiff bristles gently remove stubborn dirt while the water washes it away. Use TeleWash with a deck cleaner to help bring back woods’ natural beauty and prepare it for staining. Telewash attaches to a standard garden hose and has an on/off valve to adjust the water flow and help conserve water. It has an ergonomic rubber non-slip grip and is made of anodized aluminum which won’t rust. Its handle easily adjusts from 3 to 5 feet in length. The ergonomic brush design cleans under deck rails, gets into corners and helps push debris out of the way. The brush is chemical resistant so it can be used with many types of cleaners.